So the other morning I was getting ready, and my phone rang. Nothing too exciting, except for one thing. Who was calling. It was my friend Trevor. Okay, so you're thinking to yourself what's so cool about him. Well let me tell you, he's in Thailand.... yup, that is right. I had a phone call that morning from Thailand. Pretty neat way to start off your week I'd say, wouldn't you? I've actually got to talk to him twice, and pretty sure both were from Thailand. Kinda weird thinking that you are talking to someone half way across the world. But so cool at the same time. Trevor and his friend Dan are traveling the world. Ten week adventure, that I'm way jealous about.
Now for somewhere else. I have had this urge to watch Disney's "Hercules" for months now. But everyone I asked didn't have a copy. Sad day. So last week I finally bought it, and tonight I'm having a blast in Greece, (I'm watching it) seriously this movie is great! Mostly I love the songs. I have two on my iPod, that's what makes me want to watch the movie. Plus, Disney movies are just fantastic, wouldn't you say? Nothing is better.
So whether you're spending time in Thailand, Greece, or somewhere else fabulous, I hope that you have a great day!
So whether you're spending time in Thailand, Greece, or somewhere else fabulous, I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment