Come listen to living prophets

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dear Boys








So it's the time again.... Link party with Elise's Pieces! So here we go!
(Click HERE to see last link up party)



Dear Thompson Square,

Do you know how excited I am I get to marry you? And spend eternity with you? I get all giddy like a little girl when I think about this and how much I love you.  You put a smile on face and I can't wait to see you when we're not together. You make me so happy and I am truly the luckiest girl in the world because I get to be with you! Thank you for being the best and being all mine!

Love,
Your soon to be wife :)



Dear Daddy,

Thank you for teaching me how to live life, how to find the right man for me, and being my dad.  Thank you for always being there and for loving our family. You are a great example.

Love,
Always your little girl


I delight in these two amazing men that are in my life!




1 comment: