So today I'm delighting in a funny story.
First, background info. Me and the hubby are in the process of moving so we are in temporary housing.
So yesterday I was at the bank getting some information for Matt's work. She asked if my address was still Arizona. I thought and said well maybe it's Utah. I told the teller that it's complicated right now because I'm homeless. Well the teller took it literally homeless. When I meant I didn't have a permanent home and was in temporary housing. Scared the poor lady. But she was nice and about offered her home for me to stay at. It was quite funny. The teller was super nice and friendly. Making me feel more welcome in my new town. Plus it's a funny story. But maybe you had to be there to make it more funny :-) anywho. Today I'm delighting in funny stories and miscommunication :-) happy Wednesday friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment