So... I'm not in school. That means I should have tons of free time right? Wrong. I seem to keep busy. But with working 40 hours a week, IWA, two institute classes, concrete canoe, FHE, and a million other things. I seem to keep myself pretty busy. But today, today was a day I was going to just veg by myself. And I must say, even though I had some moments, it's been a pretty delightful day.
A run-down
SUNSHINE! The sun came out, and I layed out on the porch and enjoyed it while having a nice conversation with my new friend Jay.
Cleaning: Okay so room wasn't that messy. A few things out of place from being gone last two nights. So tidy up
Writing: Writing the final letter to my friend who gets home TUESDAY from his mission!! YIPPEE!!! SOOOOOO excited (a post later)
Helping roomie move in. Service: Forget yourself and serve. It will bring you happiness.
Organizing: Organized my wallet and purse and computer (a bit) a great feeling to have everything in order.
And now... blogging. Getting my thoughts out there for the world to see and reading what's on your mind today.
And after ... a little Hulu action. I am pretty sure I am going to catch up on this week's Bachlorette.
Yup it's a beautiful thing. Time for yourself. We all need it most definitely. So have yourself a delightful Friday night. I know I sure will :)

No comments:
Post a Comment